03 August 2007

A New Project

I stand before you--the Children's Literature Guru! Well, maybe only in my own mind. But the fact remains that I know an awful lot about Children's Literature. And I have reached a point in my career where I would like to be recognized as a guru. And until someone will pay me to pontificate about Children's Literature, I'll do it for free.

My Guru qualifications: I am a Children's Librarian. I am a reviewer of Children's books for School Library Journal (I even had a short stint with The Horn Book Guide.) I write for children. I am a candidate for a Masters of Arts in Children's Literature. I read more kids books than you can shake a stick at. I'm a mom (that pretty much qualifies you for everything!)

I don't plan to post many reviews here, although one may slip through every now and then. But I'd love to introduce some of my favorite titles and present a forum for the general appreciation of books written for children.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Add This

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin