23 August 2007

Baited Breath--Books I'm Waiting to Read





There's a number of books coming out (or just released) that I am waiting to get my hands on. And reading them should coincide with the end of the baseball season, which is excellent timing.

In no particular order:

Mysterious Edge of the Heroic World (Konigsburg, E.L.) release date 25 September 2007
Don't know much about it--I just like E.L. Konigsburg.

Starcross (Reeve, Phillip and David Wyatt) release date 16 October 2007.
The sequel to the EXCELLENT Victorian (yes, as in Queen Victoria) Space Novel Larklight.

The Golden Dream of Carlo Chuchio (Alexander, Lloyd)--released 7 August 2007
I'm just waiting for this to make its way through Tech Services at work. This is the last book he wrote, just before he died.

Snowbone (Weatherill, Cat) released 10 July 2007
The companion to the unassuming Barkbelly. I'm on the waiting list for this one.

It is Called Delaware (Anderson, M.T.) no release date yet as far as I'm aware. I simply read an excerpt in the back of The Clue of the Linoleum Lederhosen, where he dissed Delaware again with the line: "The New York cheesecake tasted more like Delaware". I wonder what Mr. Anderson has against The First State.

No comments:

Add This

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin