21 May 2010

Mockingjay: the countdown is on!




Scholastic, in their ever successful attempts to tease fans of The Hunger Games and Catching Fire, have added to their Hunger Games site a widget that is simply too cool for school: it's a countdown clock to the release (and I'm guessing that word can be used in regard to more than just the publication date) of Mockingbird. The final volume in Suzanne Collins' dystopian trilogy must be the most highly anticipated book of the summer--even if the summer's nearly over by the time the book comes out. Count me among the faithful, salivating.

The widget doesn't fit properly in my side bar. It barely fits here (booo!) Still, I'm trying to do my bit to promote what I expect to be the publishing event of the year.

No comments:

Add This

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin