29 May 2009

You Read to Me, I'll Read to You

An interesting Meme is taking shape over at The Well-Read Child; starting next Thursday, bloggers from across the kidlitosphere will link up to list what they have been reading over the course of the week. The parameters are pretty broad: a personal reading list, a child's reading list, recommended favorites. The only stipulation is that the meme must relate to kids reading. Well, never wanting to Miss out on something cool, I've signed on! So this coming Thursday I will link up with the books that my daughter and I have read to each other over the week. You can see the current week's running tally in the right-hand sidebar. As unapologetic picture book fans you can expect a lot of PB titles. But you never know--there may be a random chapter or Doctor Who comic making an appearance.

No comments:

Add This

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin