23 September 2008

Huzzah! Mothstorm set for October release


There are more adventures ahead for Art, Myrtle, and Co in the third installment of Philip Reeves' sublimely hilarious Victorian space odyssey. There's still plenty of time to read Larklight and Starcross if you have not already done so. While everyone else is fighting over Brisingr and Breaking Dawn, treat yourself to a series that's intelligent, original, and gut-bustingly funny.

It's been a a good day for some of my favorite series. Just this afternoon I finally got my hands on the new Enola Homes mystery, The Case of the Peculiar Pink Fan. Now I am just waiting for Jasper Dash and the Flame Pits of Delaware, and then my triumvirate of series fiction faves will be complete!

No comments:

Add This

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin