20 February 2009

What's up with Jasper Dash?


I thought my bummer of a Friday had taken a turn for the better when I saw in a Listening Library catalog Jasper Dash and the Flame-Pits of Deleware by M.T. Anderson. I've been waiting ages for this book to be released. But as I looked on-line for ordering information for the book, I kept hitting dead ends. Baker and Taylor shows a hardcover edition coming out in September 2009 from Simon and Schuster as well as a paperback coming out in June from Houghton Mifflin. The audio book (via Random House) is due in May. So many publishers! So many formats! So many release dates! Jupiter's Moons! This is a mystery worthy of Master Dash himself. But I just want to read the flipping thing!! Next to M.T. Anderson himself I must be the the most anxious for this book to finally see the light of day.

No comments:

Add This

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin